[INTERVIEW] GFriend preparing for concert in Hong Kong, Yuju learning pole dancing

Translated by GFriend Translate
Please do not edit, copy, or repost this without giving credit
2019.04.24
Source: MingPao
South Korea's 6 member girl group, GFriend, will be holding their Asia Tour soon. This will start after their first show in Seoul on 18th May. GFriend expressed that this time round, they'll be performing a lot of songs that they have never performed before so they are working hard practicing.

GFriend who has been to Hong Kong many times before expressed that they miss Hong Kong food. Sinb really loves eating egg tarts. Eunha and Sowon really like the beef jerky. Yuju and Yerin said they want to eat Hong Kong Dim sum the most. Umji also said she wants to try egg waffles. GFriend complimented the night view in Hong Kong. Yuju revealed that she has been to Hong Kong during elementary school and it was a very unforgettable experience. "I had fun memories. Hong Kong is a place that makes me excited."

GFriend recently performed in Japan. Yerin revealed that during their time in Japan, she had time to go to the aquarium with Sinb but she accidentally bought a yearly season ticket. Eunha also claimed, "I really like hamburger. I looked all over the place for delicious food. However, when I arrived at the hamburger store, I realized that I didn't have any cash. Thankfully, there was a convenience store nearby so I had a hamburger in the end." Sowon also pointed out that there's a lot of delicious food in Japan and she gained weight as a result. 

When asked about the concert's sports concept, Yuju said that she is the sportiest in the group "I have a lot of muscles in my body. I have recently started learning pole dancing so I feel like my body's physical strength has gotten stronger". Eunha has been pointed out as the member with the least physical strength. She claimed that she wants to learn to swim and hope that she can at least float on water.

GFriend will be hosting their concert on 3rd August at AsiaWorld-Expo. Tickets will be on sale from today (23rd). 

Comments