[INTERVIEW] GFriend Q&A - who is the laziest, who loves to eat, who is the mom ?

Translated by GFriend Translate
Please do not edit, copy, or repost without credit
2019.08.08
Source: Now News


Q: Do you have arguments between the members ? If so, how do you normally resolve it ?

Yuju: I think the best way is through a conversation. The members are really good at communicating with each other and we are good at understanding each other to reach a consensus. So I think we can solve it immediately through speaking to each other.  

Q: Which member has the most aegyo

Eunha had the most vote. (Check out her aegyo video below !)

  
 
Q: Who is the laziest member ?
Everyone picked Eunha and even Eunha voted for herself.

Sowon: It's not that she's dirty, she just loves to lay down and I often see her lying down. She also loves playing games. So she plays games whilst she lays down. And whilst she's playing, she'll fall asleep. It's almost like I've never seen her standing up.

Yerin jokingly asked whether she reaches more than 100 steps a day whilst Eunha quickly defended herself saying she accumulated a lot of steps each day according to the app that she's downloaded.

Q: Who loves to eat the most ?

Everyone picked Eunha again. Eunha said "It seems like most of these questions are about me."

Yerin:  Every time I look at Eunha, I think she's amazing. She looks at restaurants online so seriously. She'll take a screenshot of it and then she'll go and try it. When I look at that, I think that the food will definitely be delicious if I went to eat with her. So I hope that you will continue searching.

Q: Which member acts as the mom ?

Most members picked Sowon. Yuju picked Umji. 

Yerin: First of all, Sowon is really good at sorting things out and she helps us a lot with that. A mom will not only sort things out for us but will also give us suggestions/advice right ? Sowon also gives us advice like a mom whilst trying to be unbias.

Comments